Here are the top 10 most bingeworthy TV shows of the 80s:
- “The Cosby Show” – This iconic sitcom was a cultural phenomenon in the 80s, following the Huxtable family as they navigated life in New York City.
- “Cheers” – This beloved sitcom is set in a Boston bar and focuses on the lives of the bar’s regulars, including Sam Malone and Diane Chambers.
- “Miami Vice” – This stylish crime drama follows two undercover detectives as they work to solve cases in Miami, Florida.
- “The Golden Girls” – This sitcom centers around four older women who live together in Miami and share their ups and downs as they navigate their golden years.
- “The A-Team” – This action-adventure series follows a group of former soldiers who are on the run from the military and use their skills to help people in need.
- “Family Ties” – This sitcom follows the Keaton family, whose conservative parents clash with their liberal son, Alex, played by Michael J. Fox.
- “Dallas” – This iconic prime-time soap opera follows the wealthy Ewing family as they navigate power struggles, romantic entanglements, and family drama in Texas.
- “Knight Rider” – This action-packed series features a high-tech car named KITT and its driver, Michael Knight, as they fight crime and save the day.
- “Hill Street Blues” – This groundbreaking police drama focuses on the lives of police officers and staff at a fictional station in a tough inner-city neighborhood.
- “Moonlighting” – This witty and charming comedy-drama follows the antics of a private detective agency run by Maddie Hayes and David Addison.
Leave a Reply