There are many movies that take place in one location, where the majority or all of the action takes place in a single setting. Here are some examples:
- 12 Angry Men (1957) – The entire movie takes place in a single jury room as twelve jurors deliberate the fate of a young man accused of murder.
- Rear Window (1954) – Most of the movie takes place in the apartment of the protagonist, who is confined to a wheelchair and spends his days spying on his neighbors.
- Locke (2013) – The entire movie takes place inside a car as the protagonist, Ivan Locke, drives to London and makes a series of phone calls that will determine the course of his life.
- The Hateful Eight (2015) – The majority of the movie takes place in a single room as a group of strangers seek shelter from a blizzard and tensions rise between them.
- Buried (2010) – The entire movie takes place inside a coffin buried underground as the protagonist tries to find a way out before he runs out of oxygen.
- The Breakfast Club (1985) – The majority of the movie takes place in a high school library as a group of students from different cliques are forced to spend a Saturday in detention together.
- My Dinner with Andre (1981) – The entire movie takes place during a conversation over dinner between two friends at a restaurant.
- Rope (1948) – The majority of the movie takes place in a single apartment as two friends host a dinner party and commit a murder as an intellectual exercise.
- Phone Booth (2002) – The entire movie takes place inside a phone booth as a man is held hostage by a sniper who demands that he confess to his sins.
- Carnage (2011) – The entire movie takes place in the apartment of one of the families involved as two sets of parents meet to discuss a fight that their children had in school.
Leave a Reply